Skip to main content

10 incredible websites. Check them out.They are free. And they feel illegal to know.

1. Pika Labs Transform written text into engaging and dynamic videos; expand videos easily. pika labs 2. Minipic Compress images in a matter of seconds. minipic 3. FollowFox Translate your thoughts into compelling visuals. followfox 4. DrawIO Create diagrams and flowcharts online. drawI0 5. Job Hunt Mode Land your dream job using the power of AI. jobhunt 6. SaveDay Store and access your content from the web or Telegram with AI. saveday 7. GPTExcel Create complex equations without needing extensive knowledge of Excel functions. GPTexcel 8. Recast Turn want-to-read articles into conversational audio summaries. recast 9. Upstract Read the entire internet on one page. Upstract

Happy holidays from kenyabittertruth mobile bog

instagramcapture-f909c9b6.jpg As we approach the last couple of days of 2015, I can’t help but to smile back at such a wonderful year. I’m super grateful for all the amazing opportunities, projects, experiences, relationships formed/built, the highs and the lows, my personal and professional growth, all the memories formed, my beautiful family + true friends . Most of all, 2015 was a year of challenges, of risks, of fighting for what I believe in, of growing- it was a year in which I learned a lot about myself. It’s been a remarkable journey this year and although I’m sad to close this chapter, I’m really excited to begin a new one with you all. I’ve been blessed to do what I love and to share it with every single one of you. For 2016, I pledge to myself that I will continue to evolve, be open to new things, to challenge myself, to love everybody in my life unconditionally, to never regret anything, to live life to the max, to stay humble and be kind to everybody and of course to appreciate every single one of you. I wish you all a blessed year full of all the things you’ve always dreamt of and more! Thank you 2015 for all the memories and for making us stronger, and Hello 2016- we are ready for you!! Cheers! Special thank you to you, my beautiful readers, for supporting me, finding time out of your day to check in on my blog, for believing in me and my brand and for all the love and positive feedback you leave me, whether I’ve met you or not, I love every single one of you and appreciate you for your time and support. Thank you.

Comments