Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

#VURUTENI FOR K.D.F HUGS

By Serah Kahiu
I don't know whether it is the current circumstances or I'm just becoming more nicer or just human etc... but everytime I meet a KDF or Traffic Police, GSU, AP or any of the Disciplined personnel, I have this OVERWHELMING NEED to hug them. A real need, the kind you feel towards a close family member. The one that lasts a breath longer. And as i do it I whisper "Thank you for protecting us, We sleep easier because of you" (((Hugs))). Obviously this has raised suspicion and eyebrows and "ehe raiya, ati napea mimi hug arafu? What do you really want?" I just smile and repeat "Thank you for protecting us. We love you!" Juzi I almost hugged a traffic police. Stopped myself last minute, when I imagined him thinking am another nyairobi thug...Woishe alikuwa amenyeshewa yet he was still directing vehicles in the Nairobi CBD mayhem.
I'm choosing for a moment, to ignore the whys and how's and when ...they will leave Somalia. Instead I want to look at them as basic human beings, with a fundamental need to be appreciated by a beneficiary of their noble services. Hiyo tu.
So today I challenge y'all to show some love to a our disciplined forces. Hizo maHug ziflow tafathari... Love begets love. We love them, they find more meaning in their (dangerous) work, they protect us better.
#PEACEnLOVE roho safi

Comments