Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

SMALL TOWN GAL, BIG TIME DREAMS

I distinctly remember the moment we got the first great view from the air. I had this surreal moment where all I could think was… “Wow, is this my life?”
I had this mid-flight flashback to living in a tiny no-name town in the midwest, and growing up in poverty, after being born with severe medical problems to my 15-year-old mother.
Many people don’t realize this, but at birth I was given a 5% chance of living.
In elementary school, when my friends spent recess playing tag and burning off excess energy, I spent mine in physical therapy learning how to walk properly.
Being born with Cerebral Palsey, boundaries, walls, and thinking small was something I had to break through every single day of my life, starting from day one.
I was never even expected to be able to live on my own if I survived… and here I was checking off another crazy impossible adventure in my #YearOfFear challenge for this past year.
In this moment I realized, not only had I proved science (and all my doctors) wrong, but I could do anything I wanted if I put my mind to it.
I could (literally) go as high as I desired in life
as long as I never let the rest of the world tell me what was possible or impossible.
I learned early on that the biggest barriers would never be found in the world around me, but within me.
THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE YOU WILL EVER FACE IS THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR OWN TWO EARS
Three years ago a close friend introduced me to the Law of Attraction and it made me totally re-shape what was possible for my life.
When I realized the biggest limitation I faced was the space between my own two ears,
everything changed.
When I started THINKING bigger, I started LIVING bigger. You can call it woo-woo all you want. But you know what isn’t woo-woo?
Massively increasing my income.
Attracting a kick ass career that let’s me work from anywhere in the world.
Traveling any time I want, any where I want, without asking for permission.
All of those things and more came straight from expanding my thinking.
WHY YOU DON’T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT
It’s tough to take responsibility for our lives and the way we live without blaming it on outside forces (i.e. the economy, other people, how we were raised). Because when it’s 100% our responsibility, falling flat on our butts and failing is also ours to own.
So instead we often blame outside forces, because then it’s “not our fault” when things don’t work out.
But make no mistake, the very first step in getting everything you want, is realizing the only reason you don’t have it is yourself.
No one else in the world can stop you, but yourself (and your limited thinking).
Your entire life is your fault.
If you want to see the only thing in your way, just look in the mirror.
IF YOUR LIFE IS AWESOME, IT’S YOUR FAULT. IF YOUR LIFE SUCKS, IT’S YOUR FAULT
There’s incredible power (and freedom) to be harnessed when you realize EVERYTHING in
your life is your responsibility.
Your current lifestyle, body, relationships, etc. are simply a receipt printout of everything you’ve done up until this point. And if you want to change it, you’re going to have to realize first that you’re the only one who possibly can. Stop waiting on someone else to rescue you.
Every time someone asks me, “How do you live the way you do?” I answer:
“I decided a few years ago that if I wanted to write a story worth reading when I got old, I’d have to be the one who took responsibility for creating it.”
So, now I ask for helicopter tours of the city instead of big fat cash bonuses. I wake up at 4:30AM on Saturday mornings to do EMS ride-a-longs to learn more about the world around me, and I hit the race car track to celebrate turning a year older
instead of bar hopping for my birthday.
Unlike 98% of the people who ask me the question above, I commit lots of time and energy to creating a life I’m proud of.
“We don’t stumble accidentally into an amazing life. It takes a decision. A commitment to consistently work on ourselves.”
― Kamal Ravikant, Live Your Truth
I wish I could tell you hitting six figure launches, helicopter tours of the city, and incredible adventures started from something more complex, but it didn’t. LIVING bigger started from THINKING bigger.
I remind myself the only thing that will ever stop me is myself.
Science can’t (always) stop me.
Where I grew up can’t stop me.
Other people and their beliefs about what is possible can’t stop me.
And they can’t stop YOU either.
More often than not… If your life is awesome, it’s your fault. If your life sucks, it’s your fault.
I promise you can have almost anything you want in life, but the first person you’re going to have to convince is yourself.
Go get whatcha want my friends.

Comments