Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

“JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED” A LETTER TO SEPP BLATTER THE DISGRACED FIFA PRESIDENT!

Karma is a BITCH Blatter— —When the news came several minutes ago about FIFA suspending Blatter for 8 years. I cried tears of joy. I called my mom immediately to share the news and woke everyone up in the house! My father Farah Addo- Sindaco, was an honest man, who has given his life to the betterment of Worlds Soccer- fought for injustices within the administration; fighting the marginalization of African Referees.
What did he got back? Blatter, my father only got your humiliation, as you bribed many with just $25,000 in return for damaging Farah Addo. My father’s only guilt was not accepting your bullying attitude, and the braveness of him in believing the Ethical Committee of FIFA. At a time he was serving as the Chairman of FIFA’s Referee Committee, which gave him all the legal rights and obligations to speak up of your unacceptable practices. He was brave enough to take the matter to Swiss courts not knowing the justice system of Switzerland, will fail him and be on our side.Now, we know why the Swiss courts where on your side,but got pressured by the USA. Justice is served, but far from over. I give you, Joseph Blatter just two years to endure the pain. Just to taste the bitterness of your actions. I am not done with you Blatter, see you in Swiss courts.
I want to thank the United States Of America for insisting in this investigation , when the Swiss courts were keen to Blatter. It is these type of actions that make Farah Addo family proud. I am aware of the prosecution that is pending, which will ultimately result Blatter to go to jail ( if he stays healthy and alive), as I know he can’t, because of the long term position he abused and ruined, which in turn created the ignorant , self-aggrandizing persona he is. I bet, he will not be able to accept that he is reaping what he sow. Ugly days are ahead, as he will admit himself to the hospital many times. Then, only then,when he pleads to clear his name ( as he tried several days ago with FIFA’s Ethical Committee), and is in critical health condition, the Addo family will pardon Sepp. Does it ever occur to him the pain he had caused to my papa ( the only man I loved dearly), which resulted in his death. Face it today, face it Blatter, I don’t feel sorry for you. You are a bully you have used African referees, Somali Football administrators to brush my fathers name off FIFA, CAF, CECAFA, and Somalia in an abrupt way, tinting his persona with all the evil you could think of.
The Football administrators you have used, unfortunately some of them did not last to even sit in that seat or become somebody, I mean somebody. Those Somali Ex Football administrators- I will deal with you In Sha Allah. I know you in person, but those that karma got before I could confront them, forgiveness was the only option available. I want to thank Andrew Jennings, and every one else who helped my family. Farah Addo family, finally find justice. My father May God give him jannah Amen, and his name will be put down as the ” Honest Man” in the history of the worlds governing body FIFA. On behalf of all his children, including step children and widows,we wish FIFA a new era of honesty, integrity and free of bullying. #FIFA

Comments