Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

Nairobi senator Mike Sonko celebrates birthday with 'running mate' Muhoho Kenyatta,

muhoho-kenyatta-and-sonko.jpg

Nairobi senator Mike Sonko marked his birthday by celebrating his late father, whose grave he decorated with 15 bottles of his favourite whiskey - Johnnie Walker.
Sonko was in the company of his wife and President Uhuru Kenyatta's son Muhoho, whom he indicated was his future running mate.
sonko2.jpg


"Today I was joined by my lovely wife Lady Primrose, my friend/running mate 2032/ FP (God willing after the DP and myself) Mo, in celebrating my birthday in style by staying in doors at my Mua Family Farm," Sonko said in Facebook post on Thursday.
"A day like this my Dad used to celebrate my birthday with me by taking a bottle of Johny Walker, since he had left his stock in the cabinet I decided to celebrate it with him."
sonko1.jpg


Sonko said this was the first birthday he was celebrating after the death of his father Gideon Kivanguli in September, which prompted the senator to put an end to confrontational politics in his honour.
"I am thanking God for the life of my late dad. Were it not for him, my late Mum and God, I could not have reached where I am today," Sonko said.
"Some good things are happening in our life as a family and we look up the heaven and smile, I know its you Dad. Thank you for you for the good counsel. Rest in peace Dad, I miss you dearly."
The senator who is also a Nairobi
gubernatorial hopeful , recounted how his dad handled his wit, citing an incident where he altered his birth certificate because he was too young to be issued an ID.
sonko3.jpg

"All students who had attained the age of 18 years were supposed to show a copy of birth certificate or notification of birth document from any hospital," he said.
"I had to forge mine with a white-out and backdated it by 3 years so that I could also be issued with an ID instantly, just like the rest of my classmates."
Sonko said though his father was very upset when he detected it, "he forgave me and never lost hope in me even after doing all these reckless things."
"The mistake of yesterday will not determine the success of tomorrow," Sonko said.
sonko4.jpg

[/a]

Comments