Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

Self Appraisal

Self Appraisal

A  little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a  store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the  conversation:

Boy                : “Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?

Woman         : (at the other end of the phone line) “I  already have someone to cut my lawn.”

Boy                : “Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price  than the person who cuts your lawn now.”

Woman         : I’m very satisfied with the person who is  presently cutting my lawn.

Boy                : “Lady, I’ll even sweep the floor  and the stairs of your house for free.

Woman          : No, thank you.

With a smile on his face, the little  boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this,  walked over to the boy.

Store Owner   : “Son… I like  your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a  job.”

Boy                   : “No thanks,

Store Owner   :  But you were really pleading for one.

Boy                   :  No Sir, I was just  checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is  working for that lady I was talking to!”

Comments