Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

Thus sayeth the guy who was too scared to approach you & preferred the security behind the screen...

"I used to stay up late night, going though our chat history story over and over again just so I could fantasize how i lit up your pretty face.
I used to sit at restaurants reading through all our old conversations because they were much more exciting than any book that I had ever come across.
I uses to scroll through your Instagram, Facebook and I got so excited to just see you.
But when I first saw you walking down the street, i felt my confidence shatter & i lowered my head.
I was at the time unable to look you in the eye because it felt so wrong.
We talked for hours, sometimes for days, but only through text.
You, the girl that stole my heart and I, the boy who knew that from the start we had a love that can never be true..
Then i realized I was just another guy, catfishing you."
Yvette Annette Charlotte
Dear Husband
On 2nd March 2016
I sure hope you are great. It’s been a while since I wrote to you and this time I decided to go a little different. I realized that I lost many journals and so this will be well copy pasted to different accounts so I got reference.
I sit still in this park and trying to enjoy the gift of nature which I least do this days.. Blame it on my tight schedule and endless trips based on work. I can’t help but see this pair of people. They are so perfect and compliment each other in so many ways. The height, the smile the synchrony in the gentle steps they make. Their eyes lock and broad smiles they make. So happy is all they seem and what emanates from this is nothing but love. My eyes are clouded because somewhere deep inside I know I desire love or worse I see a part of me. How life has its twist and turns… How sometimes love can be found in the most unusual places. How time and again I mistook you and ended up so broken. I watch and wish and best pray that someday I will be cuddled in your arms thanking God for thus far. I pray that when we argue we will just kiss and make up. When we are cold, we’ll find warmth by each other’s side. That we would rather be bored together than be apart. I pray that for the long we have been apart is only to perfect our joints so when we meet we will click in perfect fit. I am yet to decide which name I will call you by but am certain that i will use your actual name when you cross particular lanes and am certain you will clear the air for you hate to see me upset at least not all the time #wink.
Seasons change and storms blow, the sun shines and there are times beyond imagination. When the cosmic world agrees . Giving us spectacular views for us to amaze at. Sometimes I know it will be crappy and i know we will make memories of such. Like when it rains we will dance in it…. if it’s evening or curl up under one umbrella as we walk in harmony. (be sure to hold the umbrella for am certain I will enjoy to see a few drips on your face).lie on the grass as we watch clouds pass…. Sit under a tree so nature treats us to its spectacular episodes as the skies burn and catch the last glimpse of the sun as it sets. I can’t wait for the day we meet… Or perhaps we have met so I can’t wait for the day I am certain it’s you. So when we finally lock paths I pray that our eyes see the best in each other. Fight to disagree but never to break the bond we share. I want us to dance chizzy, tickle and laugh till we cry and our ribs hurt. Spend those Saturdays cleaning up or making kids. Building a home and seeing to it that God is the center of it all. Curled up on lazy Sundays. Watching movies and sometimes sitting in the silence as we listen to our hearts beat. I am getting used to this crying as i watch and wish but never close to giving up that you will some day too soon turn up. Till the destined time I will be a little patient. I am grateful that I believe in love and a true happy ending awaits. It’s better than any fairly tale for our author is God himself. The world we live in has a lot of description on what beauty is but in my weakness I will find your perfection. I will not have to change but if I had to it will be for us. To build on a future and great family of you and I. You daddy to our gorgeous kids and I a Proverbs 31,wife to the most adorable gentleman I know.Your motivation better be Christ. I love you so dearly and pray for you daily. That life hands you what you can and bring out your best. I would love to describe much but I hate putting limits in infinity. I believe in you and I hope you do so too so I won’t give up waiting. Till then I will stuff this fries as I watch couples in love and cry as i watch movies that I think relate to us. I hope to see you soon. I hold on to what I know now. That you are amazing… Fine… God sent.. Faithful imperfect and adorable… Just like I am. In the meantime[/a]

Comments