Skip to main content

Want to Work with NGO's.Check these sites for FREE short courses that are recognised by NGOs.

1. UNICEF Free Online Courses  UNICEF Free online courses 2. World Health Organization Free Online courses  WHO free online courses 3. USAID Free Online Courses USAID free online courses 4. Project management certificates  project management free online y

I am ready to shoot KIIZA BESIGYE if he impedes my 5th term dream—Yoweri Museveni

museveni.jpg

President Yoweri Museveni holding his riffle in a mock demo By Adolf Mucunguzi
KAMPALA, Uganda. Ugandan strongman Yoweri Museveni has vowed that only God will come between him and his dream for a fifth term. Speaking from his home while holding a fully loaded Magazine and his personal AK-47 nicknamed “Rwitagabumi” (the one who shoots the stubborn ones), Museveni vowed before God and man that he was ready like yesterday to shoot and kill Besigye.
“I fired former PM and NRM Secretary Amama Mbabazi because he was feeble, incompetent and grossly absent minded to work. While Kiiza Besigye and his supporters are giving me serious headache. What he did in Kampala the other day has robbed me sleep and I will not let anyone except God snatch away my fifth term opportunity” he said.
“Where were these people when I was fighting to liberate Uganda from dictatorship? They now want me to leave them presidency just like that? They must be daydreaming .When I am done with 5th term, I will go for sixth term, seventh term, eighth term and ninth term until I get tired or probably die. So Besigye should give me a break and wait for God’s time”
Earlier in the week Opposition chief Kiiza Besigye brought Kampala to a standstill with his huge crowds that followed his convoy from his party headquarters in Najanankumbi, to EC offices on Jinja road back to Nakivubo stadium where he held a rally. According to statistics experts, Besigye’s crowds outmatched both Museveni & Mbabazi combined on the very day—an issue giving statehouse operatives sleepless nights.[/a]
donate2.jpgdonate1.jpgdonate.jpgkenyabittertruthpaypaldon.jpg

Comments