Skip to main content

Want to Work with NGO's.Check these sites for FREE short courses that are recognised by NGOs.

1. UNICEF Free Online Courses  UNICEF Free online courses 2. World Health Organization Free Online courses  WHO free online courses 3. USAID Free Online Courses USAID free online courses 4. Project management certificates  project management free online y

A VIRTOUS LOVE STORY

Once upon a time, there was an island where all
the feelings lived; Happiness, Sadness,
Knowledge, and all the others, including Love. One
day it was announced to the feelings that the
island would sink, so all repaired their boats and
left.
Love wanted to persevere until the last possible
moment. When the island was almost sinking,
Love decided to ask for help. Richness was
passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said
“Richness, can you take me with you?” Richness
answered, “No, I can’t. There is a lot of silver in
my boat. There is no place here for you.”
Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing
by in a beautiful vessel. “Vanity, please help me!”
“I can’t help you Love. You are all wet and might
damage my boat,” Vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so Love asked for help,
“Sadness, let me go with you.” “Oh….Love, I am
so sad that I need to be by myself.”
Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so
happy that she did not even hear when Love
called her!
Suddenly there was a voice, “Come Love, I will
take you.” It was an elder. Love felt so blessed
and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder
his name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder
went his own way.
Love realizing how much he owed the elder,
asked Knowledge, another elder. “Who helped
me?” “It was Time,” Knowledge answered.
“Time?” asked Love. “But why did Time help
me?” Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and
answered, “Because, only Time is capable of
understanding how great Love is.”

Comments