Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

Kindness begets families

By Dr.Paul Bundi Karau



Nothing brings out our humanity like simple acts of kindness, especially those done with no hope of reward. All of us have been recipients of kindness, and we know how deep, how joyous, how good it feels. A random act of kindness invokes our deepest spirits and makes us feel like humans, valued by God and man. 

For this reason, we should always strive to show kindness as much as possible. 

When I started Oregon Health Services, Tarsila was among the first patients who came. She recounted how her prayers had been answered. She suffered a catalog of chronic problems, and prayed for someone who could walk the journey with her. 

I decided to adopt her, and there and then, promised her of my support. I exempted her from all fees, including drugs and laboratory tests. 

She told me she thought she had birthed another son, and from that day, she essentially became my other mother. Todate I have over 10 of such.

She would pray and fast for me. And whenever she visits me, she takes time to pray over me. I love her visits. I have eaten so many chickens and farm produce.

Yesterday, I made my way deep into Kibuline village in Mbeu to meet her family. Her daughter was tearfully grateful for the support we've given Tarsila.

The daughter tells me she has forced them to fast a number of times for me.

There's nothing more uplifting that knowing that someone keeps you in genuine and earnest prayer.

Perhaps the blessings we meet, the deaths we avoid, the misfortunes we escape is because someone somewhere has made it a business to pray and fast for you.

We solemnized the mother-son relationship with the gift of a goat, a product of her very precious goat. Oh, and this one in this photo was born as one of triplets. When the mother goat was pregnant, she happily came and told me she would gift me one of the kids. I kept delaying the visit until the kid got pregnant. And she believes I will also get triplets.

Through kindness, we give birth to new families, new deep relationships, new frontiers, and we become more human, sentient beings.

May God help us to be kind in what we do.

Comments