Skip to main content

Do you see it?__What will you do to get hold of an opportunity?

Do you see it?
__What will you do to get hold of an opportunity?
By strive masiyiwa
Everything you need to know about starting or pivoting an existing business for AI, I have taught you here already. The material is here; I have shared it with you over the years here like a guidebook... Everything you need as an entrepreneur to solve some truly extraordinary challenges and possibly even become a billionaire in the process.

This opportunity is bigger than what we saw with mobile phones, social media platforms, or even all the oil in Nigeria! 

Everything you need to know about the steps you need to take; the methodology; the playbook, even to scale and raise capital, I tried to teach you here [almost] weekly... for about eight whole years, almost nine. [Did you know it's now been just over 10 years since my very first post?]

Entrepreneurs cannot be spoon-fed. They are self-starters. All they need is just the sniff of an opportunity and they are gone!

If you have to ask me what book I recommend then you are not able to be a successful entrepreneur because you are asking me something you can do for yourself!

The other day something happened whilst I was in America that made me think of an entrepreneur called Estée Lauder, the founder of one of the greatest companies in the world. I remembered how she embarked on a bus journey across America whilst nursing a newborn baby so that she could close a deal!

And what about you, what will you do to get a hold of an opportunity? Do you think it will be given to you on a platter? No, never! 

I had to stop teaching here every week because I was in danger of repeating the same principles. I was not looking to have millions of followers, or to be a so-called “influencer”; what I wanted was a handful of determined young people who would transform Africa; that is all it takes! And it's happening...

The billionaires in progress who passed through this platform are already on the move, and they know themselves!

Don’t waste time! Go for it!

AI will create $30Tn dollars of global GDP in the next 7 years alone! What is your share? I know mine!

Stop chasing rabbits! It’s time to be a #Buffalo Hunter! [and you know I don't mean this literally, I am not a hunter!!]

AI is a herd of #Buffalo as far as the eye can see!

Do you see it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes to Motivate You for Work, Love, and Life

"Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind." — Dodinsky, In the Garden of Thoughts: Be Your Best Self “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved "Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life." — Omar Khayyam "If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment." — Carlos Santana "If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney "Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." — Albert Schweitzer "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." — Maya Angelou “Give light, and people will find the way.” — Ella Baker “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” — Geena Davis “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” — Oprah Winfrey “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso “Speak your mind...

HIV/AIDS herbal treatment takes root in Kenya

by NATASHA I was been suffering hard shiply from HIV / AIDS since 6 yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have to do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Ms cludia about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) "my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life? "so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address drogboduherbalcurepalace@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping me to cured my disease, he respond to me fast as pos...