Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

ReImagine yourself and our world...

By Strive Masiyiwa
__It's a mindset change that anyone can train themselves to do.

There is an amazing picture I once saw which showed the streets of New York in 1905, and then in around 1915; in the first picture, the streets were filled with horses with just a few cars, and in the second picture, they were filled with cars and just a few horses! That my friends is what is going to happen with electric cars and petrol cars. And it is coming to Lagos and Harare!

Now some people will be thinking, “How do I get myself one of those cars so I can show off to my friends; maybe I will get myself a Tesla?!”

Some other people will be saying, “How can I stop this so it does not get me out of a job or even kill my Petrol Station business or garage?!” 

Others, the true entrepreneurs, are drawing up lists of the opportunities that this new industry is creating for them and others, and running as fast as their little legs will carry them! 

Which one are you?

Elon Musk is the richest man in the world because he saw a unique opportunity for himself from a problem the world is facing—climate change! He knew what caused it and decided to tackle one aspect of the source of the problem, burning petrol and diesel through cars and trucks.

But there are other entrepreneurs working on so many aspects of this climate problem, it is dizzying! I recently visited some entrepreneurs in Tel Aviv, Israel who are pursuing an opportunity to replace milk cows; yes cows are becoming a huge problem in the world. Do you know why?

I can see some of you gnashing your teeth because you love your milk and your beef. Well, I’m not talking to you; I’m talking to entrepreneurs.

A friend of mine set up a company in America which makes meat from plants that tastes just like beef [I have tried it], and he is now a billionaire! He is not the only one in this space.

Now you might not be able to design cars or have the scientific skills to create milk and beef from plants but you can still find extraordinary opportunities for yourself.

I once taught you about the concept of “Reimagining“ things around you. This is where you look at things you have always taken for granted, perhaps they have been done that way for centuries, and yet someone had to have started it... and that means it can be done better or changed completely.

There are more than 10bn products on sale in the world, and they are all the result of #Entrepreneurial activity!

We are all capable of #ReImagining our world, but it is not something taught at school or university; it cannot be. 

__It is a mindset change that anyone can train themselves to do. I’m so wired for it that I’m always seeing things ReImagined!

Whenever I see something new and cool, I commend it for the change I see in it.

Image caption:  Most people with businesses built around horse carriage transport in the early 1900s pivoted (see article below) and contrary to fears, many new types of jobs were created. What do YOU see?

Comments