Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

All That Matters

3am Thought

All That Matters

I shared a post about a former powerful man who was at the peak of a political formation.
He is going through tough times.
From his Tweets, you realise that the man is going through pain....

Many times, we forget basics in life when times are good.
Life has several ups and downs.... And there things we should never mess with when in position of influence.
Family and God.........
Investment in Family and God are two things that everyone should do - whether poor or rich.

When I held a critical position in the Business Desk at the Standard Group, my phone always had calls from the who is who in this country. I was always being invited to events. Many companies were ready to pay my air ticket. Many powerful businessmen looked for my number. To say the truth, I had no idea how much my salary was, or when it came because by being in my position, there was an assured amount of money and extra benefits that came my way..
But the moment I left, I realized that 90%of the "friends" I had were my friends because of my position.

If you do not have a fall back plan, you will die of depression.....

But there are two places that you can never go wrong......
Investment in family and investment in God
However busy you are, make time for your family.
Make sure that come what may6, your family is critical in your life.
Create time for your mother or father. Create time for your brothers and sisters.
Create time for your children and spouse.....

Create time for God. Read the Word. Create time to pray and be with fellow believers.......

With these two pillars, you can overcome any storm. You can navigate any crisis. You can hit at any stone hurled on your direction.

I can give over ten examples of powerful men who crumbled after losing their positions.
I can give over ten positions of powerful people who thrived after losing their positions...
It all boils down to two things family and God....

Comments