Skip to main content

THE COST OF HATRED


I never knew it was that costly, 
I wanted to know the cost of hatred, then decided to branch a shop where it's being sold. 
As a good businessman who was looking for a buyer, he rushed out to ask what I wanted;  I told him I wanted just a cup of hatred,  and then he smiled and asked if I can afford it.  *'how much does a cup cost?' I asked?* Hmmmmm, he took in a deep breath, then started,  
*1.* it will first of all take away your inner peace 
*2.* it will cost you incurable worries
*3.* it will eat up your heart 
*4.* you will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes on the person you hate 
*5.* when others are celebrating him/her you will always be looking for why he/she doesn't deserve it 
*6.* you will become so weak and tired of seeing the person 
*7.* whenever he /she laughs, you will cry
*8.* while others are busy planning their future, you will be busy looking for how to pull him/her down
*9.* the *Spirit of God will leave you and you will become the temple of devil* where demons reside.
*10.* You will die before your time and go to hell.😢😂 

*The seller was still counting what a cup of hatred will cost me when I shunned him,  realizing how expensive hatred is.* 
*I left because I knew deep down I could not afford it.* 
I refuse to pay such a huge amount when I can love cheaply.
*Brethren, don't allow anybody sell hatred to you so exorbitantly when you can love so easily and cheaply.*👌👍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes to Motivate You for Work, Love, and Life

"Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind." — Dodinsky, In the Garden of Thoughts: Be Your Best Self “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved "Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life." — Omar Khayyam "If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment." — Carlos Santana "If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney "Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." — Albert Schweitzer "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." — Maya Angelou “Give light, and people will find the way.” — Ella Baker “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” — Geena Davis “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” — Oprah Winfrey “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso “Speak your mind...

HIV/AIDS herbal treatment takes root in Kenya

by NATASHA I was been suffering hard shiply from HIV / AIDS since 6 yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have to do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Ms cludia about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) "my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life? "so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address drogboduherbalcurepalace@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping me to cured my disease, he respond to me fast as pos...