Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

THE COST OF HATRED


I never knew it was that costly, 
I wanted to know the cost of hatred, then decided to branch a shop where it's being sold. 
As a good businessman who was looking for a buyer, he rushed out to ask what I wanted;  I told him I wanted just a cup of hatred,  and then he smiled and asked if I can afford it.  *'how much does a cup cost?' I asked?* Hmmmmm, he took in a deep breath, then started,  
*1.* it will first of all take away your inner peace 
*2.* it will cost you incurable worries
*3.* it will eat up your heart 
*4.* you will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes on the person you hate 
*5.* when others are celebrating him/her you will always be looking for why he/she doesn't deserve it 
*6.* you will become so weak and tired of seeing the person 
*7.* whenever he /she laughs, you will cry
*8.* while others are busy planning their future, you will be busy looking for how to pull him/her down
*9.* the *Spirit of God will leave you and you will become the temple of devil* where demons reside.
*10.* You will die before your time and go to hell.😢😂 

*The seller was still counting what a cup of hatred will cost me when I shunned him,  realizing how expensive hatred is.* 
*I left because I knew deep down I could not afford it.* 
I refuse to pay such a huge amount when I can love cheaply.
*Brethren, don't allow anybody sell hatred to you so exorbitantly when you can love so easily and cheaply.*👌👍😍

Comments