Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

No need to harm my brother

*Barack Obama, a Former President Of United States Had this To Say, Hear Him:* ```When I think of the depth of the grave and the pounds of sand that will be thrown at us, no need to harm my brother.
 When I think of the darkness that will invade the grave after closing, no need to hurt my sister.
 When I think of the heat repressed by the soil and the amount of water that will drown me during the rains in the tomb  I cannot make my neighbor suffer. 
When I think that I will be alone, abandoned by all, I prefer to enjoy communion when I am alive.
When I think that my relationships are mowed by my past, I wish to perfect my future.
If I could be reborn to resume everything from scratch, I would no longer make mistakes in my actions. Because after a long meditation I understood that all is vanity on earth.
``` 
 *May God help us to cultivate humility and love to our neighbors because vanity of vanity, everything is vanity.*

Comments