Skip to main content

DIFFERENCE BTW AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST AND A KENYAN FACEBOOK POST

AMERICAN POST:
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from New
York, I love my husband so much and I can do
Anything to please him...But recently I am
falling for his cousin, what should I do?
COMMENTS:
James Silva :I think u need to talk to your
husband because marriage is all about
communication.
Sarah water : Oh my dear, sorry abt that..
Have been in your shoes before, I had to wake
up and face the fact that I am married.
Michael paper : well just remove your mind
from him and make your husband do the things
you like in his cousin..
KENYAN POST:
My name is Sheila Wairimu , I stay in Duberi, married with a kid, I think I am falling for my husband's cousin! What should I do?
KENYAN COMMENTS:
Mutiso Mbiti: the type of thunder that will strike you is still doing pushups saitan!
shiko joy:You are a disgrace to
womanhood..shame on u.
Alice Kipchumba: i lost ten pounds in the
last few weeks, click the link below http.//mobile
shades, com
Baraka salim:If u want to fall for me too, call my
no: 07037034xx.
Faith Wanjiru: I don't blame u at all, better go find something do with your life.
Tony Wafula : How does that affect the price
of maize flour in the market?
Richard kimani : Nani ako na charger pin ndogo???
where did we go wrong as Kenyans ? Why

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes to Motivate You for Work, Love, and Life

"Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind." — Dodinsky, In the Garden of Thoughts: Be Your Best Self “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved "Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life." — Omar Khayyam "If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment." — Carlos Santana "If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney "Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." — Albert Schweitzer "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." — Maya Angelou “Give light, and people will find the way.” — Ella Baker “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” — Geena Davis “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” — Oprah Winfrey “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso “Speak your mind...

HIV/AIDS herbal treatment takes root in Kenya

by NATASHA I was been suffering hard shiply from HIV / AIDS since 6 yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have to do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Ms cludia about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) "my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life? "so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address drogboduherbalcurepalace@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping me to cured my disease, he respond to me fast as pos...