Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

LETTER TO MY JEALOUS CLASS AND SCHOOL MATES

BY PRUDENCE KENDI
1. To my classmates who refused to tear apiece of paper from the middle of their notebooks for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that book.
.
2. To those who refused to open their notebooks for me to copy, I hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft company now.
3.To class captains who used to always write my name as one of the noise makers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope you are now in heaven writing the names of believers in the book of life now!
4. To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, necklaces, foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope you have obtained the highest rank in custom force!
.
5. To those who collected the little money my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, the thieves who always broke into my locker and stole my belongings, I hope you have broken into world bank now!
6. To those who mistreated me because I was too tender, and those who always refused to fix me in school football matches because you thought I couldn't make it, I hope Real.madrid or Barcelona has picked You!
7. To the seniors who made a drawing on the school board, specifically Car, and asked me to push it (imagine pushing a drawn car?), I hope you have designed an aircraft!
8)And to all the girls who thought they were the most beautiful, I hope you have won Miss World now.
9) Those who got leaked questions and hid them, I hope you passed and got a scholarship to Cambridge
10) Lastly, to those who used to spy on me, I hope you work for the cia in the USA now.

Comments