Skip to main content

Self Appraisal

Self Appraisal

A  little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a  store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the  conversation:

Boy                : “Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?

Woman         : (at the other end of the phone line) “I  already have someone to cut my lawn.”

Boy                : “Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price  than the person who cuts your lawn now.”

Woman         : I’m very satisfied with the person who is  presently cutting my lawn.

Boy                : “Lady, I’ll even sweep the floor  and the stairs of your house for free.

Woman          : No, thank you.

With a smile on his face, the little  boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this,  walked over to the boy.

Store Owner   : “Son… I like  your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a  job.”

Boy                   : “No thanks,

Store Owner   :  But you were really pleading for one.

Boy                   :  No Sir, I was just  checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is  working for that lady I was talking to!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes to Motivate You for Work, Love, and Life

"Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind." — Dodinsky, In the Garden of Thoughts: Be Your Best Self “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved "Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life." — Omar Khayyam "If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment." — Carlos Santana "If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney "Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." — Albert Schweitzer "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." — Maya Angelou “Give light, and people will find the way.” — Ella Baker “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” — Geena Davis “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” — Oprah Winfrey “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso “Speak your mind...

HIV/AIDS herbal treatment takes root in Kenya

by NATASHA I was been suffering hard shiply from HIV / AIDS since 6 yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have to do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Ms cludia about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) "my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life? "so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address drogboduherbalcurepalace@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping me to cured my disease, he respond to me fast as pos...