Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

30 minutes of creativity

creativemind.jpg When very busy, we all tend to find excuses for not doing something, even for things that seem essential to our well-being. "I don t have time" , is our usual answer, when friends or family ask us. I have been here too. I mean "busy as hell", completely drained out by my professional obligations, stressed out, and nearly forgetting about enjoying life in itself. It happened to me very recently in the form of a total burn out. My body too was warning me. I am still feeling exhausted, to be honest. But I made an important decision: to now concentrate MORE on my current needs. So I asked myself the following questions: " what am I missing, what do I want and how could I feel better again?" Well- I found a simple answer to complex questions: RECREATE a specific TIME during which I will do exclusively WHAT I LOVE MOST in life:WRITING. 30 minutes of writing, just for me, each day, no matter what. Even the thought of granting myself this recreative time for my mind brought a BIG SMILE back to my lips. 30 minutes a day to grant yourself a special time, just for yourself might look like nothing, yet these 30 minutes added make lots of wonderful hours during a whole year. Think about it. Think about yourself: you are the most important person on earth. Do your best to do more of the things that really make you HAPPY. Life is too short to live on regrets, it has to be ENJOYED every single day

Comments