Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko has responded to allegations by a Ms Josephine Wanjeri Thuku that he neglected her and a child they bore together

Watu wangu habari ya Kenya. Nimeona once again I have been sued by Miss Josephine Wanjeri Thuku for allegedly neglecting two of her kids. This is the side of my story someni and guide me: Yes it’s true She was my girlfriend & We got a kid with her way back in 1999. We later parted ways and she got married to Mr. Webb a clearing & forwarding agent in Mombasa. The two were blessed with a kid Steve Maina. Later on they also parted ways with Webb and she started a new relationship with a military guy in a “come we stay relationship”. I’m fully responsible for the upkeep of my Son who’s now a big boy in class 6 and I’ll never deny him. To prove my support for the upkeep I started a very big business for Josephine, a cyber cafe in Mombasa at a cost of 1 million Kenyan Shillings, but she mismanaged the business by using the income from the establishment to go for drinking sprees and she later sold the business. She Relocated to Kwale County but I continued to support her and my Son. Sometimes I also used to support her step brother (Steve). I also bought a plot for my kid in Kwale town and I gave all land documents to his mum. I then gave Josephine capital for another business but unfortunately she sold everything with the influence of her bad company and drinking pals. I was doing everything for my son through her but I later stopped sending her cash directly because she was taking advantage of the situation and she started abusing whatever I as giving her. I have all documents to prove all these facts and I am ready to produce them in Court. Whenever I send her cash she uses the money to entertain her boyfriends. I bought her a new Toyota Noah KBQ 499N for picking & dropping my kid to school but she misused the vehicle by using it for leisure while my son was walking to school. One morning at around 3:00 am while under the influence of alcohol, after coming from a night club in Diani she rolled several times with the car which was written of and dumped at a garage. I was angered by her behavior of openly misbehaving even in presence of her own kids at some point even taking his boyfriends to spend the night in the same house she stays with her kids. I remember one day when I sent my driver to take some cash to her, he found another of her many boyfriends: an inspector at Kwale prisons, Bernard Muthoka in her house. The information angered me and I personally went to confirm the incident but when I entered her home the prison inspector escaped using the back door. I went to his bosses to find out what he was doing in Josephine’s house at 1am and he was instead transferred from Kwale to Kitale. After that incident I started sending school fees direct to my kid’s school instead of sending to her. I also send money for their shopping direct to Nakumatt Managers at Nyali and Diani branches. I have the receipts of the school fees I am paying for her son as well as Mpesa statements between myself & Nakumatt managers. He’s also being misled to blackmail me by his brother who at some point I used to pay for his daughter’s school fee at Mary Leakey High School. Why would I care of many orphans including the Sinai fire tragedy victim and neglect my own kids? In my house apart from my biological daughters, I also stay with 4 children who are orphans. They are: Nelllius Wangare who I adopted when he was in class five and he’s now a student at Moi University, Janet Kangi who came while in class to but she’s now in form one and the Likoni terror attack victims Gift Osinya now at Ruiru academy and his brother Santrin Osinya. I rest my case. But I want to take care of Josephine’s son in my house instead of her misusing money for his upkeep.

Comments