Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

David Matsanga has denied ever plotting to kill blogger Robert Alai.

Here below is the full ‘executive summary’ of the statement. My dear friends, followers and haters alike on face book (FB) and twitter; friends in Kenya; the world over, my family, and all well-meaning persons in Kenya who have supported me throughout the arduous ICC journey. It is now clear that Moses Kuria and David Matsanga have been put on trial and sentenced by media on (JKL KTN) without our own defence on the matter and right of reply as it is the case of good journalism in any organized state like Kenya. I wish to, by this statement, shed a bit of light and put things in perspective as relates the entirely spurious allegations appearing in various sections of the electronic, print and social media in recent days and that which was arranged by enemies of Matsanga because of my stance against ICC on the Kenyan cases. There are those calling for my blood on FB no doubt buoyed by a fake recording produced and edited by my enemies and detractors solely due to my unequivocal and unyielding stance on the Kenyan cases at the ICC. That will not break my heart; I will still fight ICC to expose the flawed and faked evidence collected by the same zygotes that want to destroy me today. Why I will not relent? Is because apart from President Uhuru Kenyatta, Deputy President William Ruto and Arap Sang, I am the only other East African person who has gone to Appeal Chamber 5 to challenge the Kenyan flawed ICC cases in court in The Hague. The rest of Africans and East Africans speak in pork and beer joints of Nairobi and elsewhere in Africa without assisting the suspects in anyway. Therefore I have no regrets as a volunteer who tried to help my African brothers on flawed cases. There are those who hate me even when I have put my life on the chopping board, and there those who want to earn credit on what they didn’t do on these cases but in both situations I leave it to the Judgment of the Kenyan people who will give verdict. Time is coming soon when I will leave this subject of ICC with pride and dignity as a Ugandan and Pan African brother who stood by the wrong ICC suspects, victims and for Kenyan state at the hour of need when the country needed peace and justice through a fair trial not a fake trial like the one going on in The Hague. For the interest of public opinion let me shed light on the sadist media allegations of Robert Alai. I thank all those who helped me on this journey and have a nice Easter holidays. God bless you all.

Comments