Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

A love letter to read when you're feeling all alone This letter is addressed to that little voice inside of you: your inner critic, ego, gremlin, or subconscious ; the one that makes you feel alone, misunderstood, scared, and unhappy. It’s also addressed to you, as obviously, you and your inner critic are one (and if this is confusing, then don’t worry about it!). Also, realize that most of the time, your inner voice is just trying to watch out for you. So instead of seeing her as a bad thing, let’s embrace and love every part of you, including the ones that make you feel small, weak, and helpless. Dearest [insert name of your inner voice], First, I’d like to let you know that I understand everything you’re going through right now and everything you’re feeling. I want you to know that no matter what, I will love you, always and unconditionally. I know that you don’t want me to be alone, because sometimes it’s so quiet and painful late at night. I know this, and that’s why you sometimes fill your life with people who don’t appreciate or honor you like you deserve. I also know that you’ve tried to fill that empty space with food. Food that gives you guilt, regret, and makes you tired and gain weight. Food that doesn’t nourish your soul. Food that only puts a band aid on your wounds. I know you try to fill that empty space by overworking yourself or taking care of other people first or filling your schedule with so many activities that you don’t have time to realize you are alone. I realize all of these things, and I want to let you know that it’s okay. I’m not beating myself up for it b ecause I know it’s so hard to deal with the pain, the darkness, and the fear of being alone. But all of this comes from my desire to be loved, which is one of my most beautiful qualities. At the same time, you should know that I am here for you. Because you are never, ever truly alone. You are never alone because there are angels watching over you. Gods, Goddesses, the Universe, and all the celestial beings are all peering down and shining love and light into your life, reassuring you that you aren’t alone and that you are loved beyond measure. You are never alone because I am here for you. So thank you for worrying about me and wanting me to be loved and cherished. I love you for that. I’d also like to make you some promises. I promise that I won’t let you feel alone anymore. I commit to loving you no matter what. I promise that I will only fill my life with people who nourish my soul, who understand, support, and love my dreams. And people who will love me unconditionally. Instead of turning to food, I promise to examine my thoughts, feelings, and hunger before grabbing that unhealthy treat. And I promise to give myself all the loving and affection I need when the world starts to get tough. I love you so much. And I’m always here for you. Always, [your name]


Comments