Skip to main content

A love letter to read when you're feeling all alone This letter is addressed to that little voice inside of you: your inner critic, ego, gremlin, or subconscious ; the one that makes you feel alone, misunderstood, scared, and unhappy. It’s also addressed to you, as obviously, you and your inner critic are one (and if this is confusing, then don’t worry about it!). Also, realize that most of the time, your inner voice is just trying to watch out for you. So instead of seeing her as a bad thing, let’s embrace and love every part of you, including the ones that make you feel small, weak, and helpless. Dearest [insert name of your inner voice], First, I’d like to let you know that I understand everything you’re going through right now and everything you’re feeling. I want you to know that no matter what, I will love you, always and unconditionally. I know that you don’t want me to be alone, because sometimes it’s so quiet and painful late at night. I know this, and that’s why you sometimes fill your life with people who don’t appreciate or honor you like you deserve. I also know that you’ve tried to fill that empty space with food. Food that gives you guilt, regret, and makes you tired and gain weight. Food that doesn’t nourish your soul. Food that only puts a band aid on your wounds. I know you try to fill that empty space by overworking yourself or taking care of other people first or filling your schedule with so many activities that you don’t have time to realize you are alone. I realize all of these things, and I want to let you know that it’s okay. I’m not beating myself up for it b ecause I know it’s so hard to deal with the pain, the darkness, and the fear of being alone. But all of this comes from my desire to be loved, which is one of my most beautiful qualities. At the same time, you should know that I am here for you. Because you are never, ever truly alone. You are never alone because there are angels watching over you. Gods, Goddesses, the Universe, and all the celestial beings are all peering down and shining love and light into your life, reassuring you that you aren’t alone and that you are loved beyond measure. You are never alone because I am here for you. So thank you for worrying about me and wanting me to be loved and cherished. I love you for that. I’d also like to make you some promises. I promise that I won’t let you feel alone anymore. I commit to loving you no matter what. I promise that I will only fill my life with people who nourish my soul, who understand, support, and love my dreams. And people who will love me unconditionally. Instead of turning to food, I promise to examine my thoughts, feelings, and hunger before grabbing that unhealthy treat. And I promise to give myself all the loving and affection I need when the world starts to get tough. I love you so much. And I’m always here for you. Always, [your name]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational Quotes to Motivate You for Work, Love, and Life

"Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind." — Dodinsky, In the Garden of Thoughts: Be Your Best Self “You are your best thing.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved "Be happy for this moment. This moment in your life." — Omar Khayyam "If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment." — Carlos Santana "If you can dream it, you can do it." — Walt Disney "Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." — Albert Schweitzer "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." — Maya Angelou “Give light, and people will find the way.” — Ella Baker “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller “A person without regrets is a nincompoop.” — Mia Farrow “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” — Geena Davis “Self-esteem means knowing you are the dream.” — Oprah Winfrey “Everything you can imagine is real.” — Pablo Picasso “Speak your mind...

HIV/AIDS herbal treatment takes root in Kenya

by NATASHA I was been suffering hard shiply from HIV / AIDS since 6 yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have to do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Ms cludia about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) "my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life? "so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address drogboduherbalcurepalace@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping me to cured my disease, he respond to me fast as pos...