Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

TELEVISIONS HAVE TAKEN OVER PARENTAL ROLE

Lying on my bed, And waking up with a start.. A thought crept into my mind So creepy and powerful.. "Have you gone to the video worship centre..?" it says. Then i, mumbling about a forgotten programme, Walked down the aisle to the sitting room.. Standing before me, prominently displayed is...the great educator.. The TELEVISION. Oh! Television.. you centre around my world.. you teach me what to say, How to dress and how to eat I sit down daily before you, paying my obeisance to you. You show flashy role models.. All dressed with violence You are entangled with the ropes of sexual pervasion.. You engulf me with lyrics of songs that brings eternal damnation to my soul... You give me ideas of what i should look like.. You show me images of vulgarity. Infact, i am your mirror.. The perfect student of my Television.. Watching you everyday, I get the conclusion that violence, sexual gratification and juvenile delinquency are acceptable societal norms. This, of course brings conflict to my soul.. I am no longer who i ought to be.. I am caught between imitation and trying to be myself.. I am tired.... I am confused... This is my cry, the heart rending tears of a teenager.. But then, where are my parent? The great educators employed by God.. They have left their duty post! They have gone on a strike! They have deserted the God-given orchard...ME. Parents..you are the original Television created by God for me.. I want to build my destiny on the godly movies that i watch in you.. Be the T.V programmes in my life.. BE MY TELEVISION!..

Comments