Skip to main content

Habits Rich People Will Not Tell You.

1. Value Every Moment: Remember, a single minute lost to procrastination can erase the progress of a month's hard work and discipline. Stay focused and make every moment count. 2. Wealth's Silent Power: True wealth isn't about flaunting riches; it's about multiplying them. Rich individuals understand that real success comes from wisely investing their resources, making each dollar work for them. 3. The Dream of Passive Income: Imagine the ultimate flex: earning money while you sleep. It's the dream of financial independence that drives many to seek passive income streams, where your money does the heavy lifting. 4. Quiet Victories Speak Loudest: Winning isn't always about showing off. Sometimes, the most meaningful victories happen in private, away from the spotlight. Not everyone needs to witness your journey; focus on your own growth. 5. Choose Your Circle Wisely: Surround yourself with like-minded friends who inspire and push you to be your best. The company

Depression the beast

My name is me and you. My life has undergone so much changes in the past months. I had sojourned in a land so strange it makes me a decade older.. Others have passed through this land, i'm sure. Some survived and others were vanquished. The lurking hungry wolf consumed them. This beast has no respect for social caste. It honours no race. It has no respect for wealth. It is a heartless enemy. The enemy that devours without getting that sense of satisfaction. If it does, then it should be filled by now...Alas! it can't be. This enemy is none other than Depression. Yes, i found myself lost in depression. You might wonder what could be so terrible to get me depressed. well, its a case of disappointment. Hope let down. A faith murdered. The story is for another day, if there is. Depression made me helpless..Life lost taste to me. The things i enjoyed held no appeal for me. I wished i could die..And of course, suicidal thoughts came. Heard forceful voices within me urging me to get a rope and hang myself on the ceiling fan. It sounded appealing. I wished i could do that. But i am a person who believes in the existence of Hell. And that belief gave me a string to hold on when my fabric of self-will was in tatters. It kept me alive..Thanks to God. Some people say depression is a disease of the mind. That could be correct...But, i would like to emphasize the truth that, Depression is a powerful demon that has come to posess the soul and render it mindless..It makes you a slave. If you've read some science fiction that talks about mind control...you will understand what am talking about. It's like having a stranger take over your house and makes you the house attendent. Depression is not an option. no matter the hard circumstances you are going through, know that there is a God who sees and care for you even in your struggles. You are peculiar. don't compare yourself to others 'cos they aren't your mates. You have no mate. It's only a matter of time and you'll soar. The best of God's creation is who you are. Don't give depression a chance. smile even in the face of adversity Run the race of life with enthusiasm. Give Depression a knockout. As for me...THE SCAR OF MY BATTLE HAS BECOME A SYMBOL OF MY VICTORY. I WON. YOU CAN. IT'S A CHOICE.

Comments